NIVEA ENERGY FRESH DEODRANT

Hello HFBBians!!! i hope you all are doing fine and enjoying you life to fullest and even if not don't worry because everything is going to get right.Don't be sad,you deserve to be happy,so just chill!!!
so lets dig into something we all love,"beauty products talk"...yayyyyiiieee.....the product i am going to review today is NIVEA ENERGY FRESH DEODORANT.




ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS- 
*Nivea energy fresh anti perspirant deodorant
*48 hrs effective anti perspirant deodorant
*with lemon grass for energizing freshness
*with avocado extracts for an optimal caring feeling
*without alcohol,skin tolerance dermatologically proven


PRICE-Rs 169/- for150 ml
MY EXPERIENCE WITH PRODUCT-
I have always loved using Nivea deodorant because they are so subtle and nice to smell.I can always trust nivea deodorants with their fragrance even without opening the cap to smell it, that's how much i trust the brand.this variant has very soothing fragrance and keeps me feeling fresh throughout the day.Whenever i use this deodorant my friends always compliment me for it.Also most importantly the fragrance is long lasting and what company claims about the product is definitely what it is providing to its customers.This deo comes in light blue color bottle with a plastic cap.the packaging of the product,i will say,is good.
PROS-
1.Great fragrance
2.mild on underarms
3.no alcohol
4.long lasting
5. doesn't irritate my skin
6.i didn't get any rashes because of its use
CONS-
i cant think of any
NOTE-
A great thing about these deodorants is that they all are mild and not so strong smelling so i can easily layer my perfumes over it, without this overpowering my perfume,and the blend always comes out well.
FINAL VERDICT:
RATING- 4.5
WILL I REPURCHASE IT? Yes
i hope you all liked the review and that was helpful to you.see you seen.keep following and commenting. your comments really means a lot to me.
bye
HFBB

Comments