VICTORIA'S SECRET EDT LOVE SPELL- REVIEW

Hi everyone....
How are you all? Are you enjoying the fall-winter time girls? I love this time of the year. There is lot to do during this time of year. Changing of my wardrobe, bed covers, decoration of my room, buying new fragrances (yeah you know how crazy I am about fragrances) and stuff like that. Well today I am going to do a review on a fragrance. Ya girls its Victoria’s secret again. I am completely obsessed with the brand this time. Ok the fragrance is Victoria’s secret love spell. Ah the name sounds amazing...don’t you think so. Well let’s get started....


What the product says: Seductive and alluring. The perfect finishing touch. Spray on for scent that lingers.

My experience with this EDT:
This product comes in a violet colored covering with little bows which I completely adore. The bottle inside is transparent glass bottle with a golden cap. The gold color gives it a royal look and sophistication. The love potion (hihi...) inside is light purple in color and I tell you it smells heavenly.

The fragrance is just amazing. You can literally smell peaches and cherry blossom in it. It is fruity and floral fragrance. Whenever I use it feels like I have a taken shower with fruit and flowers juice. The fragrance is so spell bounding. It stays on for an entire day but becomes light gradually. I have received compliments for it. I am in complete love with the fragrance and definitely recommend this to you girls...The 30ml bottle is very handy and easily fits in my bag is therefore very carry friendly.


HITS:
1. Nice packaging
2. easy to carry
3. Awesome fragrance
4. Floral and fruity just my kind
5. Staying power
6. Color
7. Its Victoria's Secret


MISSES:
None

RATINGS: 5/5


WILL I RECOMMEND IT YOU? A confident yes.
xoxo

Kriti

Comments