MY MAYBELLINE INSTAGLAM BOX - A Christmas present

Hello everyone
How are you all? I have been reading a lot about Maybelline InstaGlam box on blogs. I have seen the box online I really liked it. I was thinking of getting it but due to my laziness I could not. During all this time I didn’t know what was going in my sister's mind. Ya guys you are guessing it right my dear sister gifted this box to me.....as my Christmas present.....yeiiiii....actually I got a little late because of the courier company that delivered it late to me.....(She ordered it online)....well no worries at least I got what I dreamt of.....Thank you so much....muahhhh. So today I am gonna show you my Maybelline InstaGlam box.....


Maybelline New York has launched three different kind of boxes....these are the pink box, the Coral box and the red box.
Each box contains six items that are Maybelline colossal Kajal, an eyeliner, blush, lipstick, mascara and a nail paint.

The only difference lies in the color of the Blush, Lipstick and the nail color.Pink box has these three in shade of pink, in Coral one these are orange and in red these products are in shade of red.
Well I got the red box that I am gonna show you guys here.



THE FIRST LOOK: I have completely fallen in love with this box the moment I saw it. Its red in color and it completely goes with the Christmas theme. Can you see the transparent x-mas tree over it, I must say the box is so intelligently designed for this holiday season. It’s suuuuuper cute. J J J


It’s a perfect present that can be gifted to your friends and family and is very reasonable too and its Maybelline New York.....don’t forget that guys....
The box has a flap cover.....it’s like a book. Isn’t that great? You can see here in the picture....



THE PRODUCTS IN THE BOX:
Maybelline Colossal Kajal
Maybelline Hyper Curl volume express waterproof mascara
Color Sensational moisture extreme lip color in Color Burgundy
Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in creamy cinnamon
Hyper glossy POP liquid eyeliner
Maybelline color Show nail paint in Downtown Red




Hope you liked my Red Box….Do tell me in the comments below.  If you got yours share it with on Facebook page or on my twitter here. See you in my next post….
Bye


Comments