MY ORIFLAME HAUL......:)

Hello everyone!!!
How are you all? Hope you all are doing well. Few days back I was cleaning and arranging my dresser and found that I was getting out of stock with my skin care products and so I decided to spend my money on some of these. Those who read my blog regularly must know that whenever I go shopping I do a lot of research of what will suit me, or to what I am allergic to and stuff like that. So my search for the products was put to end by this month’s Oriflame catalogue from which I ordered few thing, which I am going to show you girls.


Oriflame Cosmetics S.A. (Luxembourg) is a cosmetics group, founded in 1967 in Sweden by the brothers Jonas af Jochnick and Robert af Jochnick. The company sells personal care, accessories and nutritional products through an independent sales force of over 3 million people.

So here is what all I got from them:
1.Pure skin/ Black head toner



2.Oriflame Optimals white foaming cleanser



3.Oriflame Optimals white day fluid with SPF 15



4.Oriflame skin dream BB cream with SPF 30





5.Milk and Honey Gold nourishing hand and Body Cream



6.Milk and Honey Gold hair mask for nourished and shiny hair



Hope you like my purchases from Oriflame. The review for the same will be coming soon on my blog. So stay tuned.
Xoxo
HFBB


Comments