QUICK AND EASY NOTD FOR SMALL NAILS

Hello everyone!!!!
How are you all? Today I am going to do a nail art tutorial. Ya I know it has been a long time since i have done one. So this particular one is specially for small. Its quite easy to decorate your long and shaped nails but it can be a little pain to do the same with small nails. So here is my effort to do a nail art for the small nails. So here I go.....



THINGS NEEDED: A blue nail paint, a white and red nail art pens (you can also use red and white nail paints and toothpicks instead) and a top coat.

STEPS:
First I painted my nails with the blue nail paint (the shade of blue is entirely your own choice). Let it dry completely.


 Now take the white nail art pen and make petals of the flowers. You not need to be very neat just go with the flow. I did the same....hihhihhi....
Now taking the red nail art pen make dots at the centre to complete the flowers. Seal your creation with a top coat and there you go.....you are done with the nail art.




Hope you liked the post.Do tell me in the comments below.See you in my next post.
Bye
HFBB

Comments