ANJOLEE.COM-ONE STOP DIAMOND SHOP

Hello My Pretty Readers!!!
I was a bit occupied lately due to so many random things going on and in all that I got to attend a lot of wedding functions in the past 15 days,,and I realized that I have become obsessed with solitaire diamond  rings lately.I got opportunity to see some,,and have grown fonder of them.I really want something spectacular for my sister,,when she gets engaged,so that's why I had been browsing on internet about the same obsessively but to my despair I came across those regular designs on and on again.But then i came across this site which offers you customizable jewelry and they have hell a lot of designs,,,,I was in complete awe when I discovered this site.The website is ANJOLEE


ABOUT ANJOLEE:

Anjolee was founded in 1977 as a high-end jewelry manufacturer.The company originally started selling its products to wholesalers and retail stores and quickly gained recognition as the leading manufacturer of high-end diamond jewelry. Anjolee’s product line has expanded throughout the years and includes an extensive collection of bridal jewelry, rings, diamond bracelets,earrings, necklaces, and pendants.

Anjolee is the original manufacturer of all jewelry seen on Anjolee.The operation is based in San Diego, California, and currently has over 100 employees, including talented model makers and an expertly trained
production team. When you buy from Anjolee, you benefit from over 35 years in the jewelry and manufacturing experience.

Anjolee Corporate Headquarters in San Diego County, CA

Anjolee’s jewelry collection can be found in retail stores across the United States, Canada and on many online websites. In 2008, Anjolee launched its own website and began selling directly to consumers. That decision allows consumers to purchase directly from the manufacturer at the best possible prices with faster delivery on all customized orders. Anjolee has successfully served thousands of satisfied customers.

MY EXPERIENCE:
I found the website very user friendly.its really easy to navigate.and they have an option of live chat,,so if you are having any problems operating the website,,they are there to help you.the designs are really unique,,and its customizable. You can pick the metal,,stones,,designs on your own and they create it for you.also they have a 30 day return policy and also they give you a diamond guarantee ,,so you don't have to worry about the authenticity of the diamonds. Isn't that really cool?

MY PICKS:
                             
                             
                                  

                                 

                                 

                                  

                                  

                                
The great thing is that you come across a large variety of designs,,not only of rings but also other jewelry too. ....earrings, necklaces and much more.....everything is customable.They make and sell every type of diamond jewelry.Under each item you have a link saying "click to customize" and there  you are.....You can choose the metal type,total carat wight and also the diamond quality. I really enjoyed visiting this site. It is a one stop shop for everything diamond,,,I hope you guys will also like this site as much as I did.

Also they have a great variety bangle bracelets of Do check them out. Just get what you want.


WHY TO VISIT:
1. Great designs
2. Customizable jewelry
3. 30 day return policy
4. Anjolee diamond guarantee
5. Huge variety

I hope you liked my picks from the website.
Do let me know in the comments below.
See you soon
xoxo
HFBB

Comments