OOTD:ACCESSORIES FROM BORNPRETTY.COM

Hello ladies
How are you all? Well first of all Happy durga ashtmi to all of you.For those who don't know what it is, actually its a holy festival here in India in which goddess Durga is worshipped. It's so much fun. Mom made all that delicious food and sweets and I am just loving it. I literally ate too much,,,,,,,,I cant blame that in myself because it was so so tasty. OK I think I have talked much about how foodie I am and let's come to the article of the day.
So here is another out of the day post. I just love experimenting with my clothes. So here in my outfit today I have done little color blocking thing. Ya blue and orange.







So here I am wearing the chemistry blue shirt.
I really liked these little silver metal embellishments near the shoulders of the top. Can you see them in the picture here.


 I have paired this top with check pants.





To brighten up the entire look I wore my orange pumps and took neon orange sling bag.




Born pretty watch and scarf.


I really adore this watch,it doesnt look cheap,but infact classy and nice.it is available at a great deal.

YOU CAN BUY THE WATCH HERE


I really loved  thecolor of the scarf and the horse print on this,,this is a really unique design to get,not a normal floral or geometric print.it is really soft too.overall a nice asset to one's wardrobe.

                                               YOU CAN BUY  GREAT SCARVES HERE

CHECK OUT THE STORE -HERE
 
Do you llike my outfit. Do tell me in the comments below.looking forward to read them.Talk to you soon.

HFBB

Comments