YOUR STYLE GUIDE FOR EVERY OCCASION - AVIVADRESS.CO.UK

Hello my beautiful readers!!!
How are you all doing ? How did your Diwali Celebrations went ? As for me, everything went so great. It was more of family time. All my cousins who have their jobs at varied places, all of us got together this Diwali and had lots of fun. Though we didn't burst  crackers, I spent my day putting the lights at home and the garden, then there was Rangoli that my sister and I made,I enjoyed exchanging gifts and lot of stuff like that. I"ll be sharing the Rangoli post with you soon.

Well today I am going to introduce you guys a very nice  online dress store called avivadress.co.uk.

  Actually I have a reception to attend next month and I was looking online for a perfect affordable dress for the occasion.Like every girl I too want to look my best without burning a hole in my pocket.So I was looking online everywhere,so that,s how I came across this site and was amazed at their collection,,they have widest range of beautiful dresses,they have prom dresses long prom dresses short prom dresses evening dresses formal dresses cocktail dresses,bridesmaid dresses”,,you name it and they have it.

So this is what you guys have to do.I need a little help from you guys,,I have selected some of their pieces,,and want you guys to help me select the best one,,I am looking forward to a dress that I need for a wedding reception,so do tell me what you guys think will be the best for the same.

Below are the ones that i liked the most:


               


  



 What I was looking for,was a longer dress preferably,because its a wedding reception and I want to look sophisticated and sober.But I was really impressed with their range of shorter prom dresses,they were so fun and cute dresses,loved the colors used,So I certainly have selected some of them too,,I will eventually be buying them.
The thing which I really liked about this website is that its very easy to navigate.You have so many categories to choose from,its not a sea of dresses but dresses are beautifully categorised,and you have  dresses for bridesmaids,,for mother of bride,for mother of groom,even they have a section for plus size women,which is so great.They even have flower girl dresses and also have in store some nice wedding accesories,,all of it at a very affordable price.
So guys do go and check out this website,I am pretty sure you wont be disappointed at all and will definitely find your kind of perfect dress for you.
Thats all for today
See you soon
xoxo
Kriti

Comments