THE REDS –Oriflame’s The One Red Seduction & Marry Maroon

Hello Pretty ladies

How has it been going? Well as for me everything is wonderful and I am enjoying my life right now. Today I am going to review two shades of matte lipsticks from Oriflame's The One collection. So the two shades that I will be reviewing are Red Seduction and Marry maroon. So before going to the review let me ask you guys a question. Which one is your all-time favorite lipstick shade? As for me it’s Red currently and so does the trend say. As this is the month of love So the red is the color for me.



 Well I am not a trend follower kind of person. I am more of a trend setter.....hehehehe.....kidding...right....well what I meant is that what I wear or what color lipstick or eye shadow I use definitely depends on how comfortable I am in carrying that look or that color.so that’s pretty much what I mean. So ya talking of reds, these two colors looked impressive to me.....and I really like red lips. 


I have always admired those Hollywood actresses with their red bold lips that would amaze ame but always anxious will that suit my Indian tone. But these two lip colors didn’t disappoint me. And also Endless Love in Color unlimited lipstick worked good for me.
So now let’s just get to the point and get started with the review.


WHAT THE COMPANY SAYS ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
A hydrating lipstick that gives you beautiful intense matte lips to star your day with blend of avocado and jojoba oil plus vitamin E to hydrate, condition and protect the lips.
Intense shades
Non- glossy matte finish
Non- Drying on lips


MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT:
So let’s talk about the packaging first. The lipsticks come in mauve and black colored cardboard box and so is the lipstick inside.
So these lipsticks are under their Longwear range. 


The colors are very pigmented. The product is very soft on the lips. It gives the lips matte and smooth final finish. It kept my lips moisturized and didn't dry them out....(I could feel that after I removed it in the evening).My lips looked nourished and healthy in spite of the final matte look .



      SOFT+NOURISHED+NON DRYING+MATTE+AWESOME

This is my one line description for these lovely lipsticks.
It lasts very well for 4 to 5 hours and then you may need touch up. 


 HITS:
1. Nice Packaging
2. Pretty shades of red
3. Work great for Indian tones
4. Very soft and smooth
5. Pigmented
6. Swiftly glides

MISSES: Well couldn't find any.

 
 WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO YOU A FRIEND: Yes Yes Yes

RATINGS:5/5

Hope you liked the review guys and find it useful. So get some RED this valentine....See you guys in my next post.
Xoxo
HFBB



Comments