Lakme fruit moisturizer peach and plum-review
How have been you doing? Today I am going to do a review on lakme peach and plum moisturizer. My skin is quite sensitive and all the moisturizers don’t suit me. So I was always worried about my skin care. But when I heard about new range of lakme fruit based products I thought it may help and so I went ahead and bought it and now I am going to share my experience with you all guys.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Peach (Prunus Persica) Extract,, Plum Fruit (Prunus Domestica) Extract
Moisturizer have a very fruity fragrance, I feel like tasting it sometimes. Ha ha ha…..
It moisturizes well. It has a very fresh fragrance and I feel very fresh after applying it. Unlike other moisturizers which are white in color it is peachy orangish in color so doesn’t leaves a whitish cast on the face. It is neither runny nor thick so is good for summers. It has SPF in it. It has beautiful shaped, slim bottle with orangish color.
It has reasonable cost of rs.130
What I like
- It is easily absorbed by skin giving it a smooth feel does not give a sticky feeling , I like the packaging for color and its handy to carry in your bag.
- It contains sunscreen so no need to use separate sunscreen protection product.
What I don’t like
- I would like to have it provide little more miniaturization.
- It is claimed to have sunscreen in it, but SPF level is not mentioned ,would loved to have that info.
- Miniaturization effect doesn't last very long, my skin started to feel dry after 4 hrs and I have to re apply it again.
It is economical product so you can use it if you like fragrant moisturizers, I personally like fragrance in my beauty product.
Will I recommend to my friend? YEAH
Do tell me how you liked the review.
Bye bye bye