Revlon super lustrous lip gloss-review

Hello girls!!!!! How are you all?
From last few days I have been searching for a perfect lip gloss which could keep my lips moisturized as well as give it colour and shine. I ended up my search on Revlon super lustrous lip gloss which I am going to review.


History of the brand:
Revlon was founded in the midst of the Great Depression, 1932, by Charles Revson and his brother Joseph, along with a chemist, Charles Lachman, who contributed the "L" in the Revlon name. Starting with a single product — a new type of nail enamel — the three founders pooled their resources and developed a unique manufacturing process. Using pigments instead of dyes, Revlon developed a variety of new shades of opaque nail enamel. In 1937, Revlon started selling the polishes in department stores and drug stores. In six years, the company became a multimillion dollar organization. By 1940, Revlon offered an entire manicure line, and added lipstick to the collection. During World War II, Revlon created makeup and related products for the U.S. Army, which was honored in 1944 with the Army-Navy "E" Award for Excellence.
My experience with product:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip-gloss is amazing; in fact, it’s one of the best lip gloss I had! Its leaves a shine and smooth feeling afterwards, and I love it. Def. recommended. Its def. a color payoff it’s smooth on the lips and it has a variety of very good colors and shades for your skin tone. Def. should try Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss. The price is reasonable in comparison to the luster and shine that the product gives to the lips. It costed me about rs.350.
What I liked about it? Almost everything. But one of my friends says to whom I suggested it that she love Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss, but she only wear it when she know the event is short, since after a few hours it seems to wear off and leave an ugly white layer on her lips. I found it very strange it never happened with me though.
SO GIVE IT a try and it yourselves.
Bye bye bye

Comments