OUTSPOKEN INTENSE BODY LOTION by Fergie

Hey guys!!!!
How are you all.The product I am going to review today is outspoken intense body lotion by Fergie.Its a oriflame product.I have been looking for a good body lotion which can really help up my dry skin.So thought of checking this out.And here it is the review of the product for you all.
What the product says:Own the moment with outspoken intense by fergie body lotion,provocatively scented with shining starfruit,passion flower and sensual musks.





The packaging: It's a 250 ml of grayish silver kind of tube with the flap cap.Then at the top of it is some kind of designing...yes those are flowers and I think it relates to the fragrance the the product assures you of in the tube.well personally I think the quantity is great.The body lotion tube also looks nice on my dresser.Yes it is kind of accessory on  my dresser.Well that's the packaging part and now moving on to the most important i.e.the product.
What i think of this body lotion: I have used this lotion for about 5 to 6 times since i have bought it. I use it mostly after taking the shower and not at the night times.I think the fragrance is quite intense and sensual. the scale for fragrance  is more towards the seductive type than the freshy-freshy type.The fragrance is good but not so great.I don't know why but sometimes it feels like it has jasmine in it and for me jasmine is a no no.but the good part is that the jasmine thing doesn't stays long. That's only a matter of minutes and the fragrance then is soft and subtle.As far as the moisturization part is concerned that is great.it moisturises well and it's not sticky too.Its good for summers as well as mild winters I think.....
Will i repurchase it? no,i will go for trying a new product....
Hope you all liked the reveiw.if you have recently bought any body lotion,do tell me how it worked on you in tthe comments below.Do tell me if you know about some great body lotions.i will definitely check them out.well talk to you in my next post......

Comments