CELEBRITY STYLE---YAY OR NAY

Hello loves!!!
How are you all. Here I am doing a quick post on celebrity styles. i have been busy with my exams and lot of other stuff. So please forgive me for less text in this post. Well what do you think about dressing sense of our Bollywood actresses.So here is a sneak peek.....


Who do you think wore the red better? Aishwarya Rai Bacchhan or Anushka Sharma

Do you like Katrina Kaif in this pink Saree....

Priyanka Chopra is just looking fab in this black saree with golden boder and plus the red lips.i just love this look of PC.



Here are beauties in white. Whose style you liked the most.....
Its looking like wardrobe malfunction to me or is it done intentionally. Don't know but this is definitely a nay from my side. A complete no no....What do think about this pic of Sonam Kapoor.


The gorgeous Bipasha Basu. Beauty in black.
Hope you liked this quick post on celebrities style check. Do let me know if you want to read more such kind of posts in the comments below. Talk to you next time.
xoxo

Comments