ONLINE SHOPPING @ ELABORESTORE.COM

Hello my beautiful ladies!!!
How are you all? You know my love for scarves and stoles. They brighten up even a simple outfit. If you are going out want to wear something very casual or plain but still look classy then you just need a scarf or a stole (plus your sunnies in this summer season) and you are done.....BEING SIMPLE BUT WITH A CLASS....you know what I mean guys.....

Few days back I got an opportunity to review a site called Elabore Store and guess what......Its a store of shawls, stoles and scarfs  and as you know I am a scarfy and stoly person I was very happy.
So here I am to share somethings about this online site.



ABOUT ELABORE:
Elabore is a range of true depth and originative a comfy brand. Elabore is an utterly appealing luxury brand of sophisticated and well-groomed shawls, foulards and scarves for every generation. Elabore provides high end fashion exposure that shall seduce your eyes through design and your skin through finest quality. Elabore is recognizable foundation in vibrant colors and bold patterns. The traditional as well as contemporary designs of Elabore place a twirl twist on the archetypal looks.

MY TAKE:

It is basically an Indian  store that offers its customers  a great collection of shawls, stoles and scarves. You can shop according to the occasion, type of fabric you are looking for, according to seasons that is whether you looking warmer ones or for the summer season and then you can also shop by their collection. Also they have men scarves in plain, Arabs and stripes. The site provides you easy navigation....so you check it out with great ease. I personally spent hours on this site....I really liked their The beautiful florals and trendy abstract collection.....
Here are few picks that I personally liked from the store.....

1. RED HUED FLORAL STOLE.....Buy here
                                 Red Hued Floral Stole by Elabore
                                              
2. BLACK & BLUE PAISLEY PRINT STOLE/SCARF.....get this one here
                               
                                    Black & Blue Paisley Print Scarf/Stole by Elabore       
                                                   
                                          
3. FLORAL MULTICOLORED STOLE.....you can get this here
                              FLORY MULTICOLORED STOLE BY ELABORE   
4. RED & SKY BLUE FLORAL DESIRABLE PRINT STOLE.....Buy here
                                                                                 
 
All these are basically florals....hahaha.....I love flowers guys....
Payment options they support are:

•  Credit Card
•  Debit Card
•  Net Banking
•  Cash on Delivery



Which on  do you like? Do Check the site guys. Do let me know what your experience was....Waiting to read your lovely comments below....

NOTE: It is a sponsored article although my views and experience is 100% my own. I  try to bring to my readers the best of everything.


Comments