It's time to get your stoles and shawls out! We are giving away free stoles with our December BeautyWish Box - Christmassy Special. Book your Boxes itself, as subscriptions end night. Enjoy winters with our warm freebie and a luxurious pamper from our Christmassy Products. So, Chris Kid, we here, are so ready to be your Secret Santa. Book right away at : @ http://bit.ly/1mTKtxP for just Rs. 595/-.The Nature's Co. takes on the fight against Dengue & Malaria
With an aim to raise awareness and control the rising number of Dengue & Malaria cases across the country, The Nature's Co. does it all they can to prevent the spread of virus with their motto of "Sheild your Family!". With dengue wreaking havoc and malaria spreading like wild fire, on popular demand The Nature's Co. offers BUY 1 GET 1 FREE on their Citronella Insect Repellent Spray. The unique combination of Citronella, Lemongrass and Eucalyptus Oil formulated by the experts of TNC, makes it naturally very gentle on the skin and lets you enjoy a carefree outing, be it your morning - evening walks at the park or sending your children to the garden to play, or be it even your good night sleep, The Nature's Co. promises to take in charge to keep the unwanted guests (only the deadly insects, as this smells divine otherwise!) away.
Straight from the Founder of TNC, Natasha Shah, below are few precautions and tips on how you can avoid mosquitoes and insect bites and massively reduce the risk against your health and the discomfort of being bitten.
- Use insect repellents on exposed skin before you get bitten - not after!
- Wear light coloured clothing during the day.
- Avoid shady spots. Biting is less common in sunshine and brightly lit areas.
- Avoid sheltered spots, a breeze will make it hard for mosquitoes, midges and many other insects to find you.
- Avoid areas close to water and waterlogged grounds where insects hatch or breed.
- Wear loose long sleeved tops and trousers to cover exposed skin on arms and legs, particularly at dawn and dusk when mosquitoes bite the most.
- Repellent treated clothing provides extra protection.
- Close mosquito screens and hang mosquito nets before dusk.
- Use a mosqui-go, mosquito coils or insecticide spray to clear rooms of insects before you retire for the night.