Vega powder brush –review


Hi everyone!!!!!

Today I am going to do something new. I am going to review Vega powder brush. From last few days I was looking for a brush which was economical as well as soft to the skin. Finally I ended up my search on the Vega brush.

 AboutVega                                                                                                                                                          
  • Tri-Star Products had its humble beginning at the turn of the century. Today it is the largest beauty accessory company of its type in India marketing the products under the brand name Vega.
  • The main objective of the company is to provide a wide range of innovative and affordable beauty accessories tools from Head to Toe to the Indian consumer.
  • The company has a strong product development team which continuously identifies new products while ensuring international quality standard. The company has an all India extensive marketing coverage.
  • Today Vega products are available in more than 10,000 outlets including most of the departmental stores across India.
  • These outlets are serviced by our distributor.
  • A strong sales team positioned across India, are engaged in servicing these outlets.
  • The company believes in adhering to sound management practices and high business ethics.

Here are some of the photographs which I wish to share with you all buddies:

Many of my friends have purchased the product and they have same opinion about the product.
PROS:
·       *  It picks up right amount of product.
·       *  The powder brush goes very smoothly over my skin.
·        * Bristles are smooth.
·       *  Efficient blending.
·       *  Easy to hold and handle.
·        *Easy to clean.
·       *  Cost efficient.
Will I recommend it to my friend? Definitely a YES
CONS: 
*nothing
Hope you like the review and keep me going on like this by reading more and more.
Have a nice day.

Comments