LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Avon mauvacious nail enamel


Hello ladies!!!!
 Today i am going to talk about and show Avon nail paint which I am sure you are going to completely love………..:).   I found this nail paint very classy and give your nails mauvish and little bit of nude appearance. I got this product from my Avon agent and I am very much satisfied that I have this shade. My nail paint collection would have been incomplete without this….


About the brand: Avon brings you the best in cosmetics to skin care fitness and jewellery. Avon is one-stop-shop for all your beauty and lifestyle products. Look fabulous with their wide range of cosmetics and other products.
My experience with product: I completely love the nail paint. It’s so shiny that it appears as if I have applied a top coat. This is very amazing. My hands looked even fairer .the nail paint doesn’t chip off at all. It remains for minimum of 7 days.wow…..that’s why I like this nail paint a lot.It gives smooth and healthy look to your nails. It is a shade that I have been looking for a quite a long time and finally I have put an end to my search. It has a beautiful, sophisticated bottle with black top. It completely fits to my nail paint box. I can carry it very easily in my bag. Whenever I have used it on my nails my friends have always complimented me. Many of them have asked me the shade and have got it too….
PROS:
1. Beautiful shade. I love it….
2. Super glossy.
3. Nice brush for clean and easy application.
4. easy to remove.
5. Cute bottle.
6.completely a summer shade.
CONS: can’t think of any… 

WILL I RECOMMEND IT TO MY FRIEND? Definitely a big YES
Hope you guys find this review useful. Do tell me if you like it…..
Xoxoxo

Popular posts from this blog

ORIFLAME PURE SKIN RANGE REVIEW

ORIFLAME ESSENTIALS Cold and Fairness Cream Review

STREAX Hair Serum with Walnut Oil