Avon mauvacious nail enamel


Hello ladies!!!!
 Today i am going to talk about and show Avon nail paint which I am sure you are going to completely love………..:).   I found this nail paint very classy and give your nails mauvish and little bit of nude appearance. I got this product from my Avon agent and I am very much satisfied that I have this shade. My nail paint collection would have been incomplete without this….


About the brand: Avon brings you the best in cosmetics to skin care fitness and jewellery. Avon is one-stop-shop for all your beauty and lifestyle products. Look fabulous with their wide range of cosmetics and other products.
My experience with product: I completely love the nail paint. It’s so shiny that it appears as if I have applied a top coat. This is very amazing. My hands looked even fairer .the nail paint doesn’t chip off at all. It remains for minimum of 7 days.wow…..that’s why I like this nail paint a lot.It gives smooth and healthy look to your nails. It is a shade that I have been looking for a quite a long time and finally I have put an end to my search. It has a beautiful, sophisticated bottle with black top. It completely fits to my nail paint box. I can carry it very easily in my bag. Whenever I have used it on my nails my friends have always complimented me. Many of them have asked me the shade and have got it too….
PROS:
1. Beautiful shade. I love it….
2. Super glossy.
3. Nice brush for clean and easy application.
4. easy to remove.
5. Cute bottle.
6.completely a summer shade.
CONS: can’t think of any… 

WILL I RECOMMEND IT TO MY FRIEND? Definitely a big YES
Hope you guys find this review useful. Do tell me if you like it…..
Xoxoxo

Comments