LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Éclat deodorant –by oriflame


Hello dolls!
Hope you all are fine .so the deodorant we are going to talk about today is éclat deodorizing spray by oriflame. I saw the éclat perfume in the catalogue and made my mind to purchase the same. But then I was anxious whether I should buy such a pricey perfume without testing the fragrance. So I decided to buy the deo first from the same range first and if I liked the fragrance, then I’ll get the perfume. So now let’s talk about this thing:




WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS:
Éclat deodorant spray. Long lasting and effective. I could not get details about the notes in the perfume.

MY EXPERIENCE:
It comes in a black and golden spray bottle with a transparent cap. it is 75 ml in quantity . Éclat-as the name suggests is a truly sophisticated scent. It is a mesmerizing, brilliantly attractive fragrance. It is a perfect party scent. Anyone who smelled it went crazy about the fragrance-my mom, my sis, my aunt, my cousin, my friends. So it is a foolproof fragrance that will never let you down. It is not for people who like strong, musky scents, it is a light fragrance that is really sophisticated like expensive French perfumes.
The scent lasts on me for 3-4 hrs. But this is just a deo. No doubt the perfume will have longer staying power. Although the product doesn’t live up to its claim of being long lasting. It is a completely feminine fragrance that every one of us should have. Also it’s alcohol free. So that’s another plus point. I really really like this deodorant and I am planning to buy this perfume in near future.

WILL I RECOMMEND THIS? Yes without any doubts

PRICE: INR139

Do try this one out. I assure you that you’ll completely love this.
Hope you liked the review. Don’t forget to comment below. Feel free to ask any questions and I will answer you for sure.
Hugs and lots of love
HFBB

Popular posts from this blog

ORIFLAME PURE SKIN RANGE REVIEW

STREAX Hair Serum with Walnut Oil

Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Serum- Review