MERRY CHRISTMAS

Jingles dolls
How are you all? MERRY CHRISTMAS. Hope you all enjoying this wonderful of Christmas.
 Sorry for wishing you late this Christmas.


Well I am not christian but the spirit of Christmas has always been in my heart.
 I remember my childhood days when I used to get artificial X-mas tree and used to decorate it with all the embellishments. I used to wear red costume (as like the Santa) and  used to distribute sweets and chocolates which i purchased with own pocket money( you see the spirit of sharing and doing things for others, this day brought in me). Later I also asked my mom to get the tree planted, the real one...:)


Well i just love this day of the year. Do share if you have some special memories related to this day in the comments below. I would really like to hear from you guys.
See you in my next post.
Bye

Comments