GARNIER BB CREAM- Miracle Skin Perfector

Hello beautiful people of internet,,,,,
How is everybody doing there. The summer is here in India and yes I am all stocked up with my summer essentials. You guys have already seen that in my last  post and if not check that out here My summer essentials. Some of you have asked me to review the parachute summer refresh body lotion spray and I Hope you all are liking that. Well today I am going to be reviewing Garnier BB Cream with you all here. I had been using this BB cream for like a month now....And ya the delay in the review has been due to my exams and stuff like that. Hope you all will understand so yes here I am with the review......so lets get started



 ABOUT GARNIER:
Garnier  is a mass market cosmetics brand of L'Oréal that produces hair care and skin care products. The company started as Laboratoires Garnier in 1904, and was acquired by L'Oréal in the 1970s. Current product lines include Fructis shampoos and conditioners, and Nutrisse hair color. Garnier is sold in numerous countries wordwide, with specific product lines targeted for different skin types and cultures. In 2011, Garnier partnered with TerraCycle to promote upcycling of product containers and the introduction of biodegradable products.


WHAT THE PRODUCTS SAYS:
Garnier skin naturals BB cream is a miracle skin perfect that instantly perfects skin, has SPF 24 UVA/UVB protection.
This is an all in one high performance skin care contains vitamin C derivative known to have ntioxidant properties. It helps boost the skin glow and brightness. Enriched with mineral pigment, the BB cream instantly beautifies your skin, is light weight and has comfortable texture that easily blends into the skin. Lets skin breathe. it is an 8 hour formula with almond extract.


MY EXPERIENCE:
The Garnier BB Cream comes in black colored regular tube. The packaging is okay kind. But yes the black color make it stand out among others.
The product inside has an intermediate consistency...its neither too thick nor too flowy. The BB cream spreads very evenly on the skin. A small amount is just enough to cover your entire face.


My face looked brightened after its application. I felt my skin soft and moisturized. It didn't dried my face. Usually I had to to mix my moisturizers with my previous BB cream but with this one I didn't feel the need to do so. I think this is because of the almond extract it has. The cream is light weight and so doesn't feels heavy on the skin and yes it does allows your skin to breathe.


As far the coverage and hiding your spots  is concerned I was little disappointed. My blemishes were lightened but were not completely hidden/covered by this BB Cream. So if your a looking for a very good coverage then I will not recommend it. But still if you are confused then you can give it a try as it not so expensive at all.

HITS:
1. Great for dry skin.
2. Doesn't at all dries your skin out
3. Brightens up your face
4. Not at all expensive....great for everyone's pocket
5. Feels very light on the face
6. Has SPF

MISSES:
1. Doesn't provide you much of coverage
2. Your blemishes become light but not completely invisible.

WILL I RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND: If you have dry skin as me and don't want  too much coverage....just wanna brighten up your skin than the normal than you can surely try this out.


RATINGS: 3.5/5 ( The only reason that I am deducting 1.5 marks is because of the coverage. I think this is what BB Creams i meant for......rest everything is just great)
Hope you find the review useful. Do let me know in the comments below. Which BB Creams are you guys currently using?
Bye and see you in my next post

Comments