MAYBELLINE CHEEKY GLOW BLUSH IN CREAMY CINNAMON

Hello ladies
How are you all doing.....hope you a have a wonderful day....Today I am going to review Maybelline Cheeky Glow blush . I haven't done a review of a makeup product since long time so I decided to review one. So this is the one I am going to talk about with you guys today. I wasn't blush freak initially but slowly as I realized the effect it gives to your face I actually started becoming its fan. The one big reason of me investing more and more on these is the Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor. Have you ever seen how pretty she looks with all that blushy cheeks of her's. For those who don't know who she is.....I am going to share a pic of this actress here in the post.
So yes lets get started with the review.....

WHAT DOES THE PRODUCT SAYS:  Maybelline New York Blush Studio Cheeky Glow, Silky smooth texture, dermatologist-tested, non-comedogenic

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT:
Well this blush costed Rs. 250 for 7 g. The blush comes in a white colored case with a transparent cover on the top. You can see and check the color while the lid is on so you don't have to waste time in opening your blushes seeing what color is it when you are already running late for a party. So that is a good part.


I like soft and natural colors . I avoid using bright reds as far as the blush is concerned. I feel like very dark colors look artificial,,,,,blush is something that should completely natural yet giving you a little edgy look. So this the color I got. It's called creamy cinnamon. Its a powder base blush and the cream one. The color is actually a skin color with tinge of pink in it. So it gives your cheeks  the right amount of pinkness they need. I think this is a great color especially for Indian tones and also works great for fairer people. It has sparkle in it. So it reflects a lot of light when put on. In addition to that I feel this is completely a summer color. Looks very subtle and gives a very cute look indeed. As the name says creamy cinnamon it is actually creamy and very soft to the skin. Its only 7 g .....that is great.....you can use it up and then go on try some other blushes too.....you are not like stuck to only one....hihihihih.....easy to carry.


You can use it either with the blush brush or with your fingers...doesn't matter....both ways it works the same. It isn't chalky at all.
It has a  fragrance which I personally don't like....but that doesn't matter it very light.....So yes Its a great product and if you are looking to buy a blush then definitely you can check this out.

WILL I RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND?  Yes...if you like to keep it simple....just like me then its great
Here she is.......Kareena Kapoor Khan

HITS:
1. Good packaging
2. nice and pretty color
3. not at all expensive
4. Soft and Creamy
5. It isn't chalky
6. feels very light on the face
7. has just the right amount of sparkle in it......just the amount you need



MISSES:
Fragrance is Ok....but is very light.....

RATINGS: 4.5/5

Hope you liked the review and find it useful. Who all blush fans.....do let me know in the comments below....I really wish to try more blushes so if you know some good one's do tell them....Looking forward for your replies....
keep in touch as always
HFBB

Comments