LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MY VICTORIA'S SECRET PURCHASES -HAUL

All those who have been a part of Hair, Fashion and Beauty blog must by have known my love for Victoria's Secret. Every time I get something from them or if I am gifted any of its item I get excited and start jumping just like a 2 year old child on receiving a new toy. So today in my article I am going to show you guys my Victoria's Secret purchases. 
I basically got Five product from VS form their fantasies collection. So here is what I got....



 I got ENDLESS LOVE shower gel and body lotion. Earlier I used to buy their mists.....i have reviewed them on the blog also but this time I thought of buying shower gels and body creams and lotions instead. Actually I have lot of fragrances but I could not stop myself from getting VS stuff, So instead of mists and EDTs this time i got bath and body stuff.



Then I got PASSION STRUCK shower gel and I must tell you i am in complete love with this fragrance. This is so nice guys.... I must tell you. Well I will be telling you more about it in my review posts.



I also AMBER ROMANCE body lotion and I am in love with this lotion. This is my currently favorite body lotion.



and last and not least....heheh.....I got this VS body scrub and its in fragrance Pure seduction. I just love using body scrubs because it really makes your skin smooth and soft...so yes this is what I got this time from Victoria's secret.



I hope you liked the haul. Do let me know who all are VS fans, just like me. I really wish to know... that will make us groupiieesss.
See you next time.
HFBB

Popular posts from this blog

ORIFLAME PURE SKIN RANGE REVIEW

STREAX Hair Serum with Walnut Oil

Oriflame Optimals White Oxygen Boost Serum- Review