Cleaning my MAKEUP BRUSHES

Hello Makeup Lovers

This is cleaning time. In my post I will be sharing with how I clean my makeup brushes.
I love doing makeup with brushes than my fingers so it becomes important for me to keep them clean and hygienic. The method is quite simple and thrifty as well. You don't have to spend a lot of money on buying those specialized soaps meant for cleaning the makeup brushes. Use just a simple face wash of yours that you have not been using for long time and want to get rid off it soon. This is what I  usually do  with my old and not so favorite face washes or body washes. I called it UPCYCLING.
Do it as much as you can and save your precious money.

Here take a look.

Things you will need: Dirty makeup brushes, old face wash ( I am using lakme face wash here) , an old coffee mug and some paper napkins.




1. Take some warm water in cup and add some face wash in it and make bubbles.



2. Put the make up brushes in the cup and stir two three time so that water rinses them perfectly. Let them be there for 10 min or so.



3. You can see how the clean water gets dark with all the makeup that might have been there in the brushes. This gives so much satisfaction see all the dirt being removed away from my brushes and seeing that finally you have some clean and hygienic brushes to be used for the next time.



4. Now take the makeup brushes out and once rinse them again with a clean water and then take them out on paper napkins and let them dry.



And yes you are done with the process. From dirty makeup brushes to clean and fresh ones. Dont you like that. I hope you find it super easy and start cleaning friends.
See you all in the next post. 

Comments

  1. You can see how the clean water gets dark with all the makeup that might have been there in the brushes. This gives so much satisfaction see all the dirt being removed away from my brushes and seeing that finally you have some clean and hygienic brushes to be used for the next time. shawls and wraps , evening shawls and wraps , formal wraps and shawls , cashmere wraps and shawls , ladies wraps and shawls , silver shawls and wraps , black shawls and wraps , woolen wraps and shawls , bridal shawls and wraps , knitted shawls and wraps , fur wraps and shawls , white wraps and shawls , wedding shawls and wraps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment